7 Best B2B Ads That You Can Learn From
B2B advertising is not easy. You have to target a specific audience, communicate your value proposition, and stand out from the competition. But some B2B brands have mastered the art of creating ads that attract, engage, and convert their prospects. In this article, we will look at seven examples of best B2B ads and analyze what makes them effective.
B2B advertising is the process of promoting products or services to other businesses or organizations.
B2B advertising can help you generate leads, increase brand awareness, build trust, educate your audience, and drive sales.
B2B advertising can be challenging because you have to deal with longer sales cycles, multiple decision-makers, complex products or services, and more competition.
To create effective B2B ads, you need to understand your target audience, define your value proposition, craft a compelling headline, use relevant visuals, highlight your benefits or solutions, include a clear call to action, and measure your results.
Some best practices for B2B advertising are to segment your audience, test different ad formats, optimize your landing pages, use retargeting or remarketing, align your ads with your content marketing strategy, and use emotion, humor, or creativity in your ads.
1. Slack: Make Work Better
Slack is a cloud-based collaboration platform that helps teams work together more efficiently and productively. Their ad campaign, “Make Work Better”, showcases how Slack can improve various aspects of work, such as communication, collaboration, innovation, and culture. The ads use simple yet catchy headlines, colorful illustrations, and clear benefits to convey their message.
As a Rexcer.com seller, you get more than just a storefront on a Global Marketplace.
You get an end-to-end platform of wholesale services that helps you grow your business and provide your customers with a service.
Here’s how to get started
2. Shopify: Start Your Business Journey
Shopify is an e-commerce platform that allows anyone to create and run an online store. Their ad campaign, “Start Your Business Journey”, inspires aspiring entrepreneurs to turn their ideas into reality with Shopify. The ads feature real-life success stories of Shopify merchants, along with their challenges, achievements, and tips. The ads use storytelling, emotion, and social proof to connect with their audience.
3. HubSpot: Grow Better
HubSpot is a software company that offers a suite of tools for marketing, sales, and customer service. Their ad campaign, “Grow Better”, emphasizes how HubSpot can help businesses grow faster and smarter. The ads use humor, animation, and metaphors to illustrate the problems that HubSpot can solve, such as data silos, inefficient processes, and poor customer experiences.
4. Mailchimp: Do It All
Mailchimp is an email marketing service that also offers other features such as landing pages, social media ads, and CRM. Their ad campaign, “Do It All”, showcases how Mailchimp can help small businesses do more with less. The ads use quirky characters, catchy slogans, and playful visuals to highlight the versatility and ease of use of Mailchimp.
5. Zoom: See It All
Zoom is a video conferencing platform that enables remote work and collaboration. Their ad campaign, “See It All”, demonstrates how Zoom can help businesses see more clearly, communicate more effectively, and achieve more results. The ads use realistic scenarios, testimonials, and statistics to showcase the value and reliability of Zoom.
6. Salesforce: We Bring Companies and Customers Together
Salesforce is a cloud-based CRM platform that helps businesses manage their customer relationships. Their ad campaign, “We Bring Companies and Customers Together”, showcases how Salesforce can help businesses connect with their customers in new ways. The ads use emotional stories, powerful images, and aspirational messages to highlight the impact and purpose of Salesforce.
7. Microsoft: Empowering Every Person and Every Organization on the Planet to Achieve More
Microsoft is a technology giant that offers a range of products and services for personal and professional use. Their ad campaign, “Empowering Every Person and Every Organization on the Planet to Achieve More”, showcases how Microsoft can help people and businesses achieve their goals and dreams. The ads use inspirational stories, diverse perspectives, and innovative solutions to highlight the vision and mission of Microsoft.
- Use emotion as well as logic in your B2B ads.
- Focus on the benefits rather than the features of your product or service.
- Use social proof or testimonials to build credibility.
- Use humor or creativity to stand out from the crowd.
- Keep your ads simple and clear.
Best B2B Ads: A Statistical Report
B2B marketing is a challenging but rewarding field that requires a lot of creativity, strategy and data-driven decisions. In this report, we will look at some of the best B2B ads that have been successful in generating leads, conversions and revenue for various businesses. We will also analyze the global demand for B2B products and services and how it has changed over time.
Rexcer.com offers wholesale distributors and manufacturers a simple and economical way to grow their business online,
Digitize your business: it’s easy to generate B2B sales on Rexcer
sell to today’s global B2B buyers at any time, anywhere.
What Makes a Good B2B Ad?
A good B2B ad is one that captures the attention of the target audience, communicates the value proposition of the product or service, and inspires action. According to HubSpot, some of the key elements of a good B2B ad are:
- A clear and compelling headline that summarizes the main benefit or solution
- A relevant and engaging image or video that showcases the product or service in action
- A concise and persuasive copy that highlights the features, advantages and differentiators
- A strong and visible call-to-action that guides the user to the next step
- A landing page that matches the ad and provides more information and social proof
Some examples of good B2B ads are:
- Slack’s “Make Work Better” campaign that uses humor and relatable scenarios to show how their collaboration platform can improve teamwork and productivity
- Shopify’s “Build Your Business” campaign that uses testimonials and success stories to show how their ecommerce platform can help entrepreneurs start and grow their online stores
- Zoom’s “Meet Happy” campaign that uses emotional appeal and user-generated content to show how their video conferencing software can make remote meetings more enjoyable and effective
How is the Global Demand for B2B Products and Services Changing?
The global demand for B2B products and services is changing due to various factors, such as technological innovation, digital transformation, customer expectations, environmental concerns, and economic fluctuations. According to Statista, some of the trends and statistics that reflect the changing demand are:
- The global B2B ecommerce market is expected to reach $20.9 trillion by 2023, up from $12.2 trillion in 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.4%
- The global B2B digital advertising spending is expected to reach $375.1 billion by 2023, up from $248.6 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of 10.8%
- The global B2B content marketing revenue is expected to reach $51.9 billion by 2023, up from $36.4 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of 9.3%
- The global B2B software as a service (SaaS) market is expected to reach $307.3 billion by 2023, up from $157.7 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of 18.1%
These statistics indicate that the demand for B2B products and services is increasing across various sectors and regions, as more businesses seek to leverage digital solutions to enhance their operations, performance and customer satisfaction.
B2B marketing is a dynamic and competitive field that requires constant innovation, experimentation and optimization. The best B2B ads are those that resonate with the target audience, communicate the value proposition of the product or service, and inspire action. The global demand for B2B products and services is changing due to various factors, such as technological innovation, digital transformation, customer expectations, environmental concerns, and economic fluctuations. B2B marketers need to stay on top of these trends and adapt their strategies accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1: What is B2B advertising?
A: B2B advertising is the process of promoting products or services to other businesses or organizations.
Q2: What are the benefits of B2B advertising?
A: B2B advertising can help you generate leads, increase brand awareness, build trust, educate your audience, and drive sales.
Q3: What are the challenges of B2B advertising?
A: B2B advertising can be challenging because you have to deal with longer sales cycles, multiple decision-makers, complex products or services, and more competition.
Q4: How to create effective B2B ads?
A: To create effective B2B ads, you need to understand your target audience, define your value proposition, craft a compelling headline, use relevant visuals, highlight your benefits or solutions, include a clear call to action, and measure your results.
Q5: What are some best practices for B2B advertising?
A: Some best practices for B2B advertising are:
- Segment your audience based on their needs, interests, or behaviors.
- Test different ad formats, channels, or platforms.
- Optimize your landing pages for conversions.
- Use retargeting or remarketing to reach your prospects again.
- Align your ads with your content marketing strategy.
Sell on Rexcer.comReach millions of B2B buyers globally
Essential Topics You Should Be Familiar With: